Thursday, October 4, 2007

SEPTEMBER COFFEE HOUSE FUN!!!

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE SODA COFFEE COFFEE


This became the longest game of Egyptian Rat's tail EVER!!!!!


Ping Pong....anyone!?! They were only using their hands!


Aaron swears he isn't into Video Games....surrrreeee Aaron....I believe you!


Brandon! you have to eat the cookies....silly!!!


YEAH!!! me and Chelsey face ....she's one of the girls in my small group!!!


Yee Haw! Zachery Barr!!


These girls were hiding from the fun....but I found them!


I can see you also Aaron....you can't hide with your hair like that!


This was so much fun! It was awesome to hang out with Louisa and Mrs. Toni (who helped me with this months coffee house). We have Coffee Houses every Last Saturday of the month...So more pictures of CRAZY youth to follow!!!

No comments:

"Sarah said, "God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me." (Genesis 21:6)